Wednesday, November 26, 2008

new kid on the blog

I am so excited to FINALLY have a blog . . . for TWO big reasons:

1. To keep a record for my family

2. To keep in touch with family and friends

Now we'll just see this is any better than any of my other attempts at journal keeping.

Here I go!

- To introduce the kiddos:




Liam (10) Luke (3) Caleb (5)
The newcomer . . . Claire (5 months)
. . . Just a picture I found at my Mom's house.
My FIRST baby . . . already grown up. Where does the time go?
(p.s. that is a mouthpiece . . . not black tar :) hee hee

5 comments:

Eric said...

Liam is so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Claire is beautiful!!

AmyJ said...

YEA!!! A Grant family blog!! I'm glad you started one!! I love blogs...it's fun to see what everyone's up to! Your family is beautiful, and what a pretty picture of Claire!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE these kids!
~mom

Anonymous said...

Aaahh! I didn't know you had a blog! This is gonna be so much fun. Send me your email address and I'll grant you access to my blog (amy.eldredge@yahoo.com)

Your kids are all beautiful!!