Tuesday, February 17, 2009

COUSINS!!!

Aunt Carrie and cute cousins, Colson and Griffin, came to visit Grammy and Grampy! AND now, living only an hour from Grammy and Grampy, . . . we got to visit with them too! YEA FOR US!!!! We had so much FUN being together.


The COUSINS!



While they were here, the boys played . . .


and played . . .



and played . . .



and PLAYED!!!!




Oh . . . and of course, ATE. Yum!!
(My mom, and Quinn, and Claire, and I were there too :) Thanks for the yummy lunch and dinner Mom!)


We love you Aunt Carrie, Colsie, and Griff!! Thanks for coming to Texas!

(we miss you SOOOOOO much!)




MMMMAAAA!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cuties! Visits with cousins (and sisters and family) are the best!! It was fun, full day. And it was so fun that you got to come back on Sat. for a few hours!
Love,mom

Kyla said...

Cousins are so great!! Lots of boys, just like our family.

ryan and danielle said...

oooo how fun! the boys i bet had so much fun hanging out with each other!

Carrie said...

yea!! we had so much fun! we miss being there! i loved being able to sit and talk to you for hours! can't wait til next time! (i love the pic of luke and griff kissing.)

and you shouldn't have mentioned that you, mom, and quinn were at olive garden, too. wouldn't i have looked like super-aunt taking 5 boys out to eat all by myself?

AmyJ said...

Oh Cousins!! What a buncha fun!! Glad all the little cousins got to play together a bit-probably hard to be apart! Looks like lots of good times and fun memories :)

PS Hey, thanks!! Chloe's hair is so fun! It's super long and soft, and she lets me do ((almost)) whatever I want with it :)

caroline said...

What a group of handsome boys and a pretty little Claire! Cousins are the best! Too bad we weren't closer this time to join you guys. Cute pictures, thanks for sharing! :)

Christi said...

Fun cousins! By the way, I don't know who's house I'm checking out in the background-but I love the colors...we will be making changes soon, so it's fun to get inspired by other's good taste.

taryn said...

Cute little boysies (baby girl)! I am already looking forward to Christmas so I can see all those cousins together again :)

taryn said...

oops! I meant to say AND baby girl in my comment above. Just fyi :)

Eric said...

You guys had so much fun! I want to come see everyone so bad!