Thursday, June 11, 2009

Claire

My sister, Taryn, took some precious pictures of Claire. Mind you, Claire was about three minutes away from melt down, before her nap . . . but Taryn is magic - I think. Thanks Teensie . . . I LOVE THEM!!!!

11 comments:

taryn said...

You are too nice! I'm so glad you like them. Like I said, she is even adorable when she cries! Thanks for letting me take her pic. Love you :)

Kate said...

Love those big eyes and juicy cheeks! Can't wait to kiss her!! See you soon!!! I'm so excited!

Kristi said...

I saw those pictures and they were tooooo cute! Taryn is magic!

Eric said...

I love that little girlie! I need to give her a squeeze, but since I can't, maybe you can do it for me!

Paula said...

She is gorgeous!!! You and Quinn sure know how to make 'em cute, don't you!

ryan and danielle said...

the prettiest big blues in the world! she is precious! and i loved all the pics!!

Carrie said...

you can't go wrong with such a beautiful subject. wow!

AmyJ said...

I saw all of them on Tare's blog--beautiful pictures!! What a pretty girl :)

tiffy girl said...

She is such a beauty!

caroline said...

Wow! she's got the prettiest eyes and sweetest cheeks!!! Makes me miss her (and you guys too:)
Quinn and the boys are going to have to beat the boys off with a stick!

Stacey said...

I'm still happy to look at adorable Claire, but I'm ready for new post to see how your cute family is doing! Miss you!