Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today . . .


. . . is my Lukie's 5th birthday!!! 

 (Where has the time gone?) 


Happy Birthday my little guy!

7 comments:

taryn said...

Happy Birthday Lukie! And my, what a beautiful Momma he has! Wowza, and right after giving birth?!

Eric said...

Happy Birthday Luke! What a little lady killer.

youreprettytoo said...

Happy Birthday Luke. You have such beautiful children!

caroline said...

I'm with Taryn- you look beautiful! No wonder Luke is such a handsome boy too! Happy birthday Lukie we love you!

Sarah said...

What a stud! I hope we get to see you guys in December...Jack talks about Luke and Clarabelle a lot! I think he meant to say Claire Bear, but it came out Clarabelle!

Carrie said...

happy birthday handsome little (or should i say BIG BOY) lukey!!! we love you!

and i was thinkin' his mama's quite beautiful, too! we MISS you guys.

ps i love that jack calls claire, clairabelle.

Kate said...

He is such a cutie. Look how gorgeous you look right after giving birth. I remember you looking gorgeous after Liam was born too. How do you do it? :) I also remember breaking my toe the day he was born b/c I was running to answer the phone and ran into the wooden hamper. I'm such a dork! So, whenever I look at my toe, I think of Luke...which is every day! Wish we could have come with Sydney to see y'all. Can't wait to see you after Christmas!!