The day after Christmas, we loaded everybody up and drove about 14 hours, or so, to Georgia, to be with Quinn's family. We had so much fun seeing Annie and Poppy, and Uncle Travis and Aunt Katie, and playing with cousins, Sydney and Addyson. It was also super special to get to spend some time with Memama, who will be turning 90 this year!!
(They got her! --and only a kiss would bring her back to life!)
I went to check on the boys, after they went to bed, and this is where I found Luke . . . totally asleep!
Our Dallas Cowboy

Pretty Aunt Kate, Claire, and Syd


Family Home Evening (If you chace to meet a frown . . . do not let it stay!)
We all love Memama!!!
Memama and Claire
A fun game of Twister on New Year's Eve
(Liam won!)
On New Year's Eve, we all played outside . . .
Poppy threw the baseball to Caleb
and Daddy threw the football with Liam.
That night, we celebrated the New Year with fireworks and a pinata!! (AND some, much appreciated homemade hot chocolate from Aunt Kate! It was cold outside!)
10 comments:
What a fun trip to Georgia! Those kids are just so cute :) I love Luke's Dallas Cowboys outfit, and his little legs sticking out from under the bed! The picture of all the kids with Memamma is precious too! I missed seeing your last post about Christmas until just now, but I loved all those pics and stories too!
What a great trip! I had heard all about it - but how fun to see all the pictures!! You all were really busy and did so many fun things! I love the cowboy football uniform with the cowboy boots! All the boys and girls looked like they had a ball. The pictures of memamma are precious - how fun to have one of just her and Claire! I can tell Bill and Nancy loved being with so many grandkids at once and sure did plan a great visit! News Eve looked like a perfect night for kids!
love you all,
mom
I was waiting for pics from Georgia. Quinn and has dad look a lot alike, and I think Liam has a lot of their same mannerisims. That's so fun that you got to see Memamma again. I bet she loves to see all of her great grandkids.
Those are some REALLY great pictures! I especially love the one of Memamma holding Claire , Luke asleep under the bed and the one of Liam with Bill giving him the pin! I must say the cousins pictures made me a little jealous... we love and missed those cousins (and parents:) this year! Looks like a really good and memorable trip!
What fun! Thanks for posting pics-it's crazy to see how grown up your boys are. :)
Boy that looks like it was one fun trip. Family is so great! That was so neat that Poppy's friend sent the pin for Liam, that is super, super special. I got teary eyed just reading it! Quinn looks just like his dad! Those pics were so fun, thanks for sharing. :)
How cute! I've been behind on the blogging world...reading and writing. so fun to see your pictures! Dad looks drunk in most of them...haha!!!! We had such a great time w/ y'all. My girls LOVE your boys. We miss you.
looks like everyone really enjoyed thier new years and how fun to get all of that family together! i can't believe they even fell asleep UNDEr the bed! haha! too cute!
Fun little trip to Georgia! Looks like everyone had fun! I bet it's nice to see that side of the fam-probably hard to be so far away :( We love the Dallas Cowboy!! :)
I always love seeing pictures of my "2nd" family. I miss all the Grants!:(
Post a Comment