Sunday, March 1, 2009

leap frog


Liam has two really good pals, who happen to be girls, Sadie and Siri - (Think Miley, Lily, and Oliver, on Hannah Montana) They were over the other day, and Quinn taught the three of them how to play "leapfrog" . . .




standing up, mind you, . . . kneeling is for pansies.


It took a few tries to get it down . . .



sometimes they landed on someone else's head . . .



sometimes they landed on their own head . . .



but eventually . . . ALL 3 GOT IT!


SADIE


LIAM


and SIRI!



Good job guys!!

12 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

woah! i couldn't even do that standing up! goes to show how much more active you are as you are younger. haha.

AmyJ said...

Awesome!! The standing up version is waaay cooler!! :)

Devon said...

Holy freak, I don't think I could do that if I had to....I don't have that kind of vertical!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Those are some high jumping kids! Looks like they really loved learning that awesome skill! Fun to be young!
~mom

Christi said...

Nice Hannah Montana reference. :) Talented kiddos. :) Looks fun-and warm (relatively speaking...we still have a couple feet of snow).

caroline said...

Wow- those are some crazy leapsters!!!! Nice action shots!

Carrie said...

i still can't believe they did it standing up.

i remember you telling me about it and i was like 'oh! cool!' but then you showed me the pictures and i was like 'WHAT!'

i guess i'm a sissy. i do the squatting version. easy on the body.

taryn said...

That is crazy! and it looks like so much fun! I love the Hannah Montana reference and the fact that I know exactly who those people are :)

Eric said...

I guess I'm a pansy! There's no way I could jump like that, but it doesn't surprise me that Liam can.

tiffy girl said...

that is some serious air! I am impressed! Looks like some good times in the back yard!

youreprettytoo said...

That is very impressive. I;ll have to show that to Finn- although if you read my recent post about Finn and his feelings about girls- I don;t think he will be doing it with any girls except maybe his sisters- but only to intentionally hurt them. So maybe I won't !:)

Kate said...

NICE!! I'm impressed.