That little girl has the prettiest eyes (you hear that all the time, i'm sure) and eyelashes and eye shape :) Can you tell I love her eyes! What an adorable chubby baby face and two cute teeth!
p.s. enter her in some kind of baby modeling contest!
Oh my goodness! Claire is so beautiful! I love her two teethies! And she looks beautiful wearing the dress her mommy wore when she was a baby! Now I need to find the picture of you in that dress so we can see how much you look a like! Heer smile and eyes are gorgeous! ~mom
Seriously, that baby is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. She is getting SO big! I agree with Taryn that she would be a great model...I can just see her on the cover of Parents magazine right now!
Oh she is so beautiful! I can't get over those eyes! I am sure that they just melt her daddy into puddy. So sorry about the stairs, and the bathroom, but I like the car seat timeout! If it works, then go with it, that's what I say!
what a cute pair of teeth to go with that beautiful smile and those gorgeous eyes!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! Can't wait to squeeze those cheeks in a few weeks (I'm hoping we get to see you at Easter time while we're there:)
13 comments:
That little girl has the prettiest eyes (you hear that all the time, i'm sure) and eyelashes and eye shape :) Can you tell I love her eyes! What an adorable chubby baby face and two cute teeth!
p.s. enter her in some kind of baby modeling contest!
Oh my goodness! Claire is so beautiful! I love her two teethies! And she looks beautiful wearing the dress her mommy wore when she was a baby! Now I need to find the picture of you in that dress so we can see how much you look a like! Heer smile and eyes are gorgeous!
~mom
What a cutie-patootie!! I love her eyes, also. We need to get together sometime before we move so we can see her in person!
i agree with taryn about the baby modeling contest. those eyes would win it!
They're cute little teethers :)
Seriously, that baby is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. She is getting SO big! I agree with Taryn that she would be a great model...I can just see her on the cover of Parents magazine right now!
She is so stinkin' cute!
Forget the teeth, look at those EYES! Wow!
What a doll! She's like a little Gerber baby. She has the prettiest eyes (I know you hear that all the time)!
look at those stunning blue eyes!!! she is gorgeous!
Oh she is so beautiful! I can't get over those eyes! I am sure that they just melt her daddy into puddy. So sorry about the stairs, and the bathroom, but I like the car seat timeout! If it works, then go with it, that's what I say!
what a cute pair of teeth to go with that beautiful smile and those gorgeous eyes!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! Can't wait to squeeze those cheeks in a few weeks (I'm hoping we get to see you at Easter time while we're there:)
She is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment