After 10+ years, I got to reunite with my college girlfriends!!
WOW!! What an amazing trip! We met at Stacey's condo, on the beach, in Monterrey, California. I had been before, right after our freshman year, but this time was especially sweet.
Even after all these years, it was like no time had passed at all. We didn't skip a beat! We spent our days talking, laughing, eating, walking on the beach, and sight-seeing (17 mile drive -- Pebble beach -- Carmel, etc.). And we spent our nights talking, laughing, eating, walking on the beach, and barely sleeping. The atmosphere was beautiful and inspiring, and so was the company. I want to be like these girls when I grow up. What incredible examples they are to me. I learn so much from them.
I am so blessed to have these amazing ladies as friends. I didn't know how much I've missed them. And I am looking forward, with much anticipation, to our next reunion. (Next year, right?)
Liz, Stacey, and Amy did a much better job documenting our trip . . . I'm just proud to be back from my 11 month blogging hiatus! Something to be said for that, right?
(I know the pictures are way too small to see . . . sorry. I need a blogging tutor I guess.)


6 comments:
I have read everyone's posts about this trip and each one is bittersweet. One the one hand I'm so glad you all had such a good time, but on the other I am sooo sad I missed it. But I have resolved to make it work next year! I had lunch with Liz and Becky and they caught me up on everyone. They remarked how strong everyone is and I agree. Glad you are back in the blogging world. love you KJ!
What a fun and memorable trip!!! and what a beautiful place to get together! you look really pretty in your pictures!
How fun! I bet the beach was beautiful! I've never been to California-it looks so pretty and warm and just fun :)
I love when you can pick up right where you left off.
I'm so glad you were able to do this! I hope to do the same thing with my college roommates one day. For now we are all busy figuring out how to be adults and moms to our first babies, and some with their second babies!
It sounds like so much fun and its so nice to be reunited with great friends!
Such fun memories from just a few days. The only problem is now I miss you all now even more than before! Looking forward to seeing you again soon. :)
P.S. I think your shooting pictures through the car window paid off with the one of the horses! Not so much with the artichokes and lettuce... lol!
I love you KJ! Thanks for documenting the trip and for the fun memories! I miss you! We are so blessed to have each other and our special friends. Love you! Kel
Post a Comment