Sunday, May 23, 2010

happy anniversary

Posted by Picasa

Thirteen years.

Today we went to church, I stayed after for a meeting, so Quinn took the kids home.  He made a nice brunch, then we all snuggled up on the couch in downy blankets and watched a movie together. 

Then Quinn took the boys down to the lake to burn off some energy and enjoy the start of the sunset, while Claire and I listened to music while preparing dinner.

 ALL together again for food and bedtime!

Not what you would call the most romantic anniversary, but certainly a day where we got to enjoy what we've created together over these last thirteen years -- babies and our own little 'heaven on earth'.

(some REAL celebrating coming this weekend -- SANS those sweet babies! ;)

12 comments:

taryn said...

Beautiful picture, beautiful couple, beautiful babies, beautiful life! Happy Anniversary!!! We love you guys so much!

Stacey said...

Happy anniversary, guys! Glad you will be able to celebrate twice!

Marsha said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
It has been a great and eventful 13 years and we are so proud and happy to be a part of the amazing Grant family which began 13 years ago!
Love you tons!
~mom and dad

caroline said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a PERFECT way to spend your anniversary! I love how you said it- enjoying a little of the heaven on earth that you created- I think that's romantic! Have a great upcoming trip- can't wait to hear all bout it!! love you!

Kar said...

Kjirst!!!!! I just found your blog through Amy Jeppsen! I love it! So glad I can see what is going on in your life! Love, love, love you tons! I finally started a blog about 1 1/2 months ago.
www.kandksmithfam.tumblr.com

Kar said...

And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe you've been married 13 years! Almost feels like yesterday!:)

youreprettytoo said...

Happy Anniversary Quinn and Kjirsten! That sounds like a fantastic anniversary celebration to me.

Kate said...

Happy Happy Annniversary!! It doesn't seem like it was 13 years ago!! Wow!!! Love you!

AmyJ said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Congratulations on 13 years and the sweet family you've made together! Love the pictures...love the day's events-ounds perfect. And love the plans for the weekend-sounds perfect again! :)

Sarah said...

Holy Cow! That went fast! Happy Anniversary!

tiffy girl said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! 13 years great to see you two still so in love:)

Kar said...

Hey beautiful lady!!!!! How are ya? How is your summer so far? And what is your email address?