My friend e-mailed this to me today, and I found it so uplifting! Especially in the midst of all that's going on in the world -- it was so awesome to see people united (not of my faith - and across the world) in singing and dancing -- and basically praising our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Not such a popular thing, it seems, these days.
As my friend said . . . "it did my heart some good!"
Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dSIL358NM
3 comments:
I like that! It just makes you happy.
ps Jack is convinced he saw ME dancing in that group of people!
It IS inspiring to see so many who are united and want to CELEBRATE our Saviour! Inspiring and Invigorating!
there's something you don't see everyday for sure! that was cool.
thanks for sharing. Sare, Jack's right...I'm pretty sure I saw you in there too :)
Post a Comment