Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary Boyfriend . . .


Here's to 12 years of love, laughter, and absolute BLISS! I love you baby!

15 comments:

taryn said...

Happy Anniversary! That is such a cute picture. 12 years and 5 beautiful kids later you are still the cutest couple. Love you guys!

Carrie said...

aww! i LOVE that picture. two young twenty-somethings, in love! so cute. congratulations, you two. hope you get to celebrate big! love you!

Eric said...

Love it! That is how I will always see you 2! Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a fun date!

Stacey said...

Yes, that is an adorable picture! Congratulations, you two! And I was lucky to see it all happen at the very beginning... You guys are perfect for each other!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! What a fun picture of a happy couple in the beginning and you still look that cute - a little shorter hair on Quinn! When I see that cute picture, I picture all those fun pictures of you guys in the river days, arches, and camping! Now it's cows, hunting, and fishing! You have 12 amazing years and you have so many experiences that have taught you so much! There are 5 really beautiful kids along the way and that added a lot of busy days and nights! I'm glad you were able to go out and reminisce and enjoy each other! Keep up the love and happiness and joy!
~mom

ryan and danielle said...

can't believe it has been 12 years! congrats! I just love that picture of you two also! so cute!

Liz said...

Seriously...time flies! I cannot believe we have anniversaries in double digits. You're such a cute fun couple. Congrats!

BradyH said...

I know Taryn already commented but I also wanted to add my congratulations as well! What a great example of love and marriage you guys are to us! thank you for that, its a great thing to see such a great family. Love you guys!! :)

AmyJ said...

aww...cute picture!

Congratulations on 12 happy years!! :)

Kristi Clinger said...

I love the title of your post. We call each other boyfriend/girlfriend. Happy Anniv!

youreprettytoo said...

I'm proud to say I knew you when that picture was taken. Congratulations! You two are the cutest. And I;m hoping to see you soon. My friend, Julie- who went to high school with Mandy D., and I want to take a girls' trip to Texas this fall to see you two. Since are two worlds are so connected, we thought it would be a good place to go visit for a girls' retreat. We were thinking about sometime in October after school gets back in. Let me know what you think!

Christi said...

Whoa - long haired Quinn!?! Congrats on your anniversary! I'm really glad you two got together-cuz couple friends are so hard to find. :) Hope you had a fun celebration.

Newty said...

WoW, who's the dude in that picture? He doesn't look anything like the wonderbread homeslice driving the boat in the recent pictures. Maybe Quinn needs to get a tanning bed OR he could just take some time off and come back west and run some rivers with me! Hope you're all well.

Kristi said...

Whoa, look at that Quinn back in the day! You guys are too cute! Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple that I am glad to call friend! :)

Amy Asay Keele said...

Awwww....what a picture! You guys are so awesome! You know we all still worship you, right?

p.s. that pic of Claire is so gorgeous! My mom said she saw you in Utah and that Claire is so adorable!